Dickey’s Barbecue Pit serves Texas Style Barbecue and slow smokes all meats on-site just the same way they have since 1941. The menu features beef brisket, pulled pork, St. Louis style ribs, polish sausage, spicy cheddar sausage, smoked turkey, and marinated chicken, with an extensive array of homestyle sides from jalapeño beans to macaroni and cheese. Buttery rolls are served with every meal along with complementary ice cream. And just like always, kids eat free on Sunday.
Longmont Restaurant Week Menu
Available at all hours of operation.
$18.71 for Two One-Meat Plates:
Each Plate includes:
One Slow Smoked Meat
- Beef Brisket – slow smoked 14 hours each night on site
- Pulled Pork – slow smoked 14 hours each night on site
- St Louis style ribs – smoked on site with Dickey’s Rib Rub
- Kielbasa – Polish or Jalapeno Cheddar
- Marinated Chicken Breast with Dickey’s Sweet Sauce
- Turkey – slow smoked in the pit.
Two Savory Country Sides
Choice of two:
- Barbecue Beans – Dickey’s Secret Recipe
- Cabbage Slaw
- Potato Salad – mustard based with Idaho Russet potatoes
- Baked Potato Casserole – blended with cheddar cheese, bacon, onions
- Caesar Salad
- Mac and Cheese – smooth and creamy cheese sauce
- Asiago Creme Spinach
- Jalapeno Beans – Uniquely Texas flavor
- Green Beans – with bacon, onion, and pepper
- Frito Lay chips
And Buttery Dinner Roll!
Dine in for free ice cream!