Oskar Blues’ passion for cycling (CYCL) and craft beer (HOPS) is the inspiration behind CYCHOPS Bike CANtina. In addition to experimenting with new south-of-the-border savors, we wanted to create an original cycling-inspired hangout that would complement the bike culture of Longmont and the Colorado Front Range.
Cyclhops Bike Cantina
Mon – Wed: 11 AM – 9 PM
Thurs: 11 AM – 9:30 PM
Fri: 11 AM – 10 PM
Sat: 9 AM – 10 PM
Sun: 9 AM – 9 PM
Longmont Restaurant Week Menu
Available at all hours of operation.
$18.71 for One:
House Margarita (Rocks or Frozen)
OB Dale’s Pale Ale, Mama’s Little Yella Pils, Old Chub Nitro or Beerito
B. Stiff Root Beer, Cream Soda, Orange Cream Soda, Black Cherry or Ginger Beer
Chips and House-Made Salsa
Tres Enchilada’s Platter
Red/Green/Negro (you choose or combo them!). Comes with rice and choice of black or refried beans.
- Red Mole: Machaca Beef and Asadero Cheese
- Green Mole: Spinach, Onion and Asadero Cheese
- Negro Mole: Chicken Tinga and Chihuahua Cheese
3 Taco Platter
Corn/Flour/Torta/Lettuce choice of ANY 3 Tacos. Comes with rice and choice of black or refried beans.
Bacon Wrapped Goat Cheese Stuffed Anaheim Peppers
Anejo Roasted Apple and Onion Chutney, Local Honey and Pepitas
Tlacoyos and Choice of Salad
2 Stuffed Masa Corna Cakes with Chicken Tinga and Asadero Cheese topped with Pico, Avocado and Cotija Cheese
- Cortado: Chopped Romaine and Spinach, Fresh Roasted Corn, Pico De Gallo, Avocado, Asadero Cheese and Black Beans with Chile Ranchero Dressing.
- Cesar Milan: Romaine and Arugala, Pico De Chica, Corn Nuts, Avocado, Cotija Cheese, and Smoky Oaxacan Dressing.
- Rojo Beet: Haystack Goat Cheese, Spiced Almonds, Arugala, Smoked Chili Prune Vinaigrette.